Saturday, June 23, 2018

Little wild things

The idea for this Six-on-Saturday came when I was on my hands and knees, weeding the path to our house. Under the salvia, where I would never have noticed it if I was standing up, I saw the most darling little wild flower.
1. Here it is, Suckering Mazus

2.And this is the Nepal Geranium, which is quite a favourite of mine
 3. And you may have seen this photo before, but  how could I resist sharing it again? A bank of oxalis and erigeron
 4. The Evening Primrose is at its peak now. Such a nice lemony fragrance!

 And here's a close up.
5. And another old  friend- the Pink Evening Primrose
6.And I have featured Erigeron before, but this is  different, I promise! The annual fleabane is at it's peak, and I find it so cheerful

The Propagator hosts the Six-on-Saturday, so do go on over to his blog!

3 comments:

Ali, The Mindful Gardener said...

A lovely delicate six!

thequiltinggardener said...

The Evening Primrose looks stunning. I’ve tried growing it in the past but it wasn’t very successful. Must have another go.

@cavershamjj said...

I had evening primrose last year but none have returned. Well, there is one,but smothered by a Dogwood that I accidentally planted on top of it...

Post a Comment