Saturday, June 16, 2012

What Shona and I gaze at most evenings.


The Wedge-tailed Green Pigeon. Stunningly beautiful. These are distinguishable from the Pompadour because only the male has the red blush on his wings. What I find most enthralling is the orange glow at the throat.They come every evening to a tree with berries on it and fill the air with their cooing. Yesterday, a pair flew to the lemon tree and posed for us. How could I not obey?

And for those of you who  remember my camera-less state, the Mian changed all that. I now have a gorgeous machine whose standards I need to educate myself to!

2 comments:

nadi said...

we want more pictures-

of the two who gaze

Tara said...

this is SO BEAUTIFUL! lovely, lovely, lovely photographs. please post more!

and what Nadi said :)

Post a Comment