Sunday, January 10, 2010

A housekeeping announcement..

To make visiting UttarakhandandI a more rewarding experience, the owners of this blog (that's the 'I' in the title) are making some changes to the template. But ok, I am not too good at officalese, so..

What I want to do is save you from scrolling down to see my favourite blogs, to give you an address to mail me at, to add a nifty little 'about me' page, and make the blog look cleaner ( and funner) than it currently is.


The catch? the blogger templates don't allow for separate pages, which means I need to add them.
The catch again? I don't have a clue how to do it.
However, the nice people at bloggersentral do. And they are nice enough to share it.
So with their help, and some caffeine, I intent to mess around with the template.
I just thought I should warn you first.
Tighten your seatbelts, people..this should be interesting.

and the photo? it's of my 'hardware cabinet'. I felt pretty cool when I bought that hammer and those nails, so don't tell me otherwise..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nails in a jam jar

Post a Comment